RE: LBD patch and XFS problem!

To: Gustavo Rincon <grincon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LBD patch and XFS problem!
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Dec 2003 10:29:06 -0600
Cc: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Tony Lambert <tlambert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ben McMillan <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds great.  I'll work on making the large AGs work again soon.

One thing - you mentioned that without LBD you did not see failures, but
I did not expect that to affect this problem.  Just to be certain, when
you were testing without LBD, how big was your filesystem, and what
version of xfsprogs were you using?

Thanks,

-Eric

--