Re: ATrpms kernel and quota oddity

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ATrpms kernel and quota oddity
From: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:27:46 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> Looks like Axel's RPMs don't have quota turned on - what
> does "modinfo xfs" say?
>
> I guess maybe I'll put my own updates out, so that they keep
> the same config options as before.  Oh well, seemed like a good
> idea at the time.  :)

filename:    /lib/modules/2.4.20-24_30.7.1/kernel/fs/xfs/xfs.o
author:      "Silicon Graphics, Inc."
license:     "GPL"

I did notice that the previous src.rpm that I'd compiled, 2.4.20-19 or
-20, had ACLs enabled, and that Axel's don't.

I can recompile, if I know what option to pass, or to change in the
config.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit