Re: ATrpms has updated RH + XFS 1.3 RPMs

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ATrpms has updated RH + XFS 1.3 RPMs
From: "Vernon A. Fort" <vfort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Dec 2003 11:15:29 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Eric,
  A quick item list would be sufficient.  I might have some time over
the holidays to complete a test run on the installer.  My main issue is
I don't want to continue install 9.0-XFS since this release will no
longer be supported via redhat.  I need to either move to Redhat
Enterprise or Fedora 1.  I use(ed) redhat 9.0-XFS heavily for internal
and some clients I support.  Since using XFS on the install, my support
issues/stability greatly reduced/increased respectively.

  Again, thanks - all I need is a starting point and a lists of
items/steps to consider or follow.

Vernon Fort