Re: XFS for 2.4

To: Marcelo Tosatti <marcelo.tosatti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS for 2.4
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:10:06 +1100
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 05:12:53PM -0200, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
> Ok, Christoph agreed to review the changes. He has a clue about VFS.
> If he is OK with them, I'll merge the generic XFS changes.

Thanks Marcelo.  If anything needs clarifying just let me know,
or if you have specific requests for XFS changes (provided they
don't compromise "super-maintenance mode" of course).  Christoph
is also very familiar with XFS now, he might be willing to help
out reviewing that too.

ps: thanks to everyone who chimed in with a kind word for XFS!
(group hug?)