FC1 + XFS 1.3.1: test SRPM available

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FC1 + XFS 1.3.1: test SRPM available
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Nov 2003 18:24:44 -0600
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
So I was feeling charitable today...

You'll find an SRPM in ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/testing/FC1 that
seems to more or less pass our QA suite.  It's a hurry-up job though, so
give it some cautious testing if you'd like.

To the RH folks, if you're listening, I think I've done patches in such
a way that you can strip out acls & dmapi, and have a functional xfs
with extremely minimal impact to the rest of the kernel.
(linux-2.4.22-xfs-exports.patch is the only thing we -really- need to be
able to ship an out-of-kernel module, linux-2.4.22-xfs-inode-init.patch
would be nice).

-Eric

--
Eric Sandeen      [C]XFS for Linux   http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs