Re: XFS installer for Fedora 1

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS installer for Fedora 1
From: Stefan Smietanowski <stesmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:47:54 +0100
Cc: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Knut J Bjuland <knutjbj@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Eric.

Terrific. I'll make a system I can build from (I always build itself
using itself, sortof like GCC) and then get started on the rest.

// Stefan

Glad to hear you guys are looking at this.  I don't mind putting
together patches and maybe a spec file to make XFS 1.3.1 work in FC1 -
if you guys want to take that, build some RPMS & installers, that sounds
great!

-Eric