Re: XFS installer for Fedora 1

To: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS installer for Fedora 1
From: Stefan Smietanowski <stesmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:07:21 +0100
Cc: Knut J Bjuland <knutjbj@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Mike.

Well, I'm awaiting my RHEL CDs and I have the Fedora Core 1 ISOs here
(no, downloading is NOT fun contrary to public belief :)) and I'm
planning on looking at them both to convert to XFS just like I did
with RH9 when it came. Wrap up some DVDs for them as well.

// Stefan

Mike Burger wrote:

If you do, Stefan, please make sure to let the list know...I'm debating sticking with RH/Fedora, or going to SuSE.

Does anyone know if the SuSE distribution currently includes XFS support?