Re: Anaconda

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anaconda
From: Ajay Ramaswamy <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:14:19 +0530
Cc: katzj@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Wednesday 05 Nov 2003 6:54 am, Ajay Ramaswamy wrote:
> Hello,
> I have been watching the progress of anaconda in the fedora core
> development and finally over the last 3 days I have started patching XFS
> support into it.

Mummy! the  dog ( kmail ) ate my homework.

5. Anaconda hangs while installing grub, this is a reproducable problem and
has been reported before, this is because booty uses root (hd0,0) install
before we used to do root (hd0,) setup .... this used to call embed behind the
scenes. I have tried useing setup in booty but that does not work

this version does not work since I dont know how to find out the fstype of the
/boot partition

6. anaconda does not work for upgrades and rescue since it never reads back
the fs LABEL I am trying this and need help here