Re: Hang on mount with 2.6

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hang on mount with 2.6
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Oct 2003 10:44:12 -0500
Cc: Klaus Strebel <klaus.strebel@xxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Do you have preemption enabled?  Can you try without?  I put per-cpu
variables into xfs for xfs statistics, and I think it might be the
problem.  I ran changes through our qa suite and it looked fine, but I
did not think to turn on preemption - and preempt changes the way
per-cpu vars work.

-Eric

--
Eric Sandeen      [C]XFS for Linux   http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs