Re: XFS internel errors (oops?)

Subject: Re: XFS internel errors (oops?)
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:36:22 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, I appreciate the response...I have had this trace (or similar ones) happen before, but they seemed to have stopped after we xfs_repair-ed during one long planned downtime (actually went longer, lots of smallish files, webserver store)...

I'm due for another round of kernel upgrades in a couple months for that box and other sensitive ones, I'll be sure and catch the latest XFS patches again when I do.