Someone just searched for word-of-mouth information about: linux-xfs@xxx

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Someone just searched for word-of-mouth information about: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "search-awareness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <search-awareness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:56:04 -0400
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
WordofMouthConnection.com Search Awareness System

This email is a website-generated message, but it is not spam.

An acquaintance of yours recently conducted a search on your email address in
our online community, WordofMouthConnection.com. It could be a friend, a family
member, co-worker, business associate, or someone else who's interested in
learning more about you.

Why are we sending you this email?

When people find out others are talking about them -- whether it is good or bad
-- they want to know. At WordofMouthConnection.com, we feel responsible to
alert people so they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

Click here to view all "Word-of-Mouth Connections" in our system regarding this
email address:

http://womc.net/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

How did we find you?

When your acquaintance searched for connections at our website he/she provided
us with your email address.

What can you do?

First, we'd like to invite you to visit our website at
www.WordofMouthConnection.com and learn about our service.  Registration is
free. Not only can you find out if any WordofMouthConnection.com Connections
have been submitted about you, but you can connect to others as well to
research word-of-mouth information about your friends, co-workers, family, etc.

We are solely interested in fostering a community of willing people to promote
information exchange. If you decide you're not interested, you can choose to
block future emails from us.

To add your email address to our Do Not Email List use the following link:

http://womc.net/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=&c=true

*Important - "Word-of-Mouth Connections" are only for the purpose of
identifying the connection subject.  What you see is what you get, in terms of
search results.  WordofMouthConnection.com is an online community that helps
connect people so that they can talk at greater length and in greater detail.
None of the information that is exchanged resides within the website itself.

If you have any questions or comments please email us at:

http://womc.net/pass.php?a=contact

Sincerely,
WordofMouthConnection.com