Re: XFS tree for Red Hat should be moved to at least kernel-2.4.20-20

To: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS tree for Red Hat should be moved to at least kernel-2.4.20-20
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:00:56 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you absolutely need this now, I'd suggest Axel's RPMs
from http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/ - he has the 1.3 patches +
2.4.20 already built.

It would be great if we had the bandwidth to always be up to date
with Red Hat, but that's not always the case.  I didn't know there were
serious security issues with -19, so I'll see if we can get -20 done
sooner than later.

-Eric