Re: Installer CD for XFS 1.3

To: Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Installer CD for XFS 1.3
From: Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:48:55 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello ,

        I hope that you are well. I think that killing grub was good enough it
seems to finish the install but boots up in text mode, which is easy to
fix. Thanks for the advice though.

        But I encounter rpm installation problems, like trying to update the
up2date utility, it seems to spit out a whole bunch of db4 related
errors and that it finds the resource unavailable. I don't know if this
is something that is related to the installer1.3 as it never was a
problem in installer1.2

        Cheers,

        Aly.

--