Re: The X in XFS

To: Dan Koren <koren_dan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The X in XFS
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:06:07 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Curtis Anderson <curtisanderson1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Steve Lord <lord@xxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, I have nothing better to do this evening... :)

I'm looking at the earliest XFS design paper I can find,

(Curtis' name is at the top of the authors list)

I do see "xFS" but I do not see "eXtended."  (at least not
anywhere near the words "File System."

Dan, if you have a different (older?) version, please forward
it to me - I'd like to add it to our archive of original
xFS documents.