XFS and 2.4.22-pre7?

To: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: XFS and 2.4.22-pre7?
From: "HABBINGA,ERIK (HP-Loveland,ex1)" <erik.habbinga@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:28:21 -0400
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone tried XFS and the 2.4.22-pre7 patch?  I'm successfully running a
CVS drop from June 16, 2003 with the 2.4.22 kernel.  Applying the
2.4.22-pre7 patch and fixing the subsequent compile time issues fails for
me.  I would not be surprised if I messed up the compile issues, so I would
like to hear if anyone has had success with XFS and 2.4.22-pre7.  I'm
locking up when remounting the root file system (XFS) from read-only to
read-write.  The mtab~ file is being written, the mount process calls
sys_write->xfs_write, xfs_write tries to grab a lock, doesn't get it, and
waits patiently (i.e. forever).

Thanks,
Erik Habbinga
Hewlett Packard

P.S.  Hope to see some of the XFS guys in Ottawa this week...