RedHat 9-XFS install problem

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RedHat 9-XFS install problem
From: cykl <cykl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:46:26 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

today i have tried the Sgi RH9-xfs installer and i have a little problem.
Installation works fine for firsts packages but after a moment he asked me
the RH CD 4 !!!

Shrike has only 3 CDs...

There is a problem or i have missed something !

Can you explain me what is wrong and how correct this ?

[Note : i have used the
ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/Release-1.2/installer/forRH-9.0-SGI-XFS-1.2.0-v1.iso
iso and ftp.redhat.com isos

You can ask me more details if it necessary
]

Thanks

Cykl
--
Le naturisme, sur les dépliant c'est des jeunes filles à poil sur la
plage mais quand tu y es, c'est que des retraités de la SNCF.