TAKE - QA test updates

Subject: TAKE - QA test updates
From: FSG QA <fsgqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 16:34:28 +1000
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Minor QA updates and a script for dumping local QA config information.

Date:  Wed May 21 23:14:09 PDT 2003
Workarea:  bruce.melbourne.sgi.com:/home/fsgqa/qa/2.4.x-xfs

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  xfs-cmds:slinx:149782a
cmd/xfstests/setup - 1.1
        - Script for dumping local QA config information.

cmd/xfstests/check - 1.15
cmd/xfstests/bench - 1.19
        - Cosmetic update.

Revert part of last change to QA test 050, add comment instead

Workarea:  bruce.melbourne.sgi.com:/home/fsgqa/qa/2.4.x-xfs

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  xfs-cmds:slinx:149987a
cmd/xfstests/050 - 1.18

QA test updates for external log/rt devices.

Workarea:  bruce.melbourne.sgi.com:/home/fsgqa/qa/2.4.x-xfs

The following file(s) were checked into:
  bonnie.engr.sgi.com:/isms/slinx/2.4.x-xfs

Modid:  xfs-cmds:slinx:149993a
cmd/xfstests/016 - 1.15
cmd/xfstests/018 - 1.18
cmd/xfstests/044 - 1.15
cmd/xfstests/049 - 1.8
        - Make sure we don't run this test with mutually exclusive mkfs options.

cmd/xfstests/common.config - 1.33
        - Update my local config for bruce to allow external log with TEST
          filesystem.

cmd/xfstests/tools/auto-qa - 1.41
        - Allow TEST filesystem to be created with an external log/rt device.