PAYMENT FROM ABSA BANK

To: dr_mombeki@xxxxxx
Subject: PAYMENT FROM ABSA BANK
From: "DR. MOMODU MBEKI" <Dr_mombeki@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:12:04 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT
AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
NORTHERN PROVINCE
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
EMAIL; dr_mombeki@xxxxxx

I am DR. MOMODU MBEKI, The Managing Director of Bill and Exchange at the
Foreign Remittance Department of ABSA BANK I got your email adress while
searching for trustworthy cuontries and individuals.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $77.7m US dollars. In an
account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his
entire family in september 11 plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt
that all his supposed next of kin   or relation died alongside with him at the
plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is
therefore upon this discovery that I and other officials in my epartment now
decided to make this businness proposal to you and release the money to you as
the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent
disbursement since nobody is coming
for it and we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed
Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained
unclamed after four years, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury
as unclaimed fund.

The request of  foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the
fact that the customer was a foreigner and a South African cannot stand as next
of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect
to the provision of a foreign account,  10 % will be set aside for expenses
incured during the business and 60 % would be for ;me and
my colleagues. There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for
disbursement accoding to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as arranged,
you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased
indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and
fax number for easy and effective
communication and location where in the money will be remitted .

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the
application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction  is
hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required
arrangements have been made for the transfer.

Your's faithfully
DR. MOMODU MBEKI
Bill and Exchange Managing Director,
ABSA Bank,