Re: [ANNOUNCE] Red Hat Linux 9 XFS DVD Released

To: XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Red Hat Linux 9 XFS DVD Released
From: Richard Houston <rhouston@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Apr 2003 11:53:09 -0500
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
My sincerest apologies Eric. I did not know it was not an official XFS
installer and I surely did not want to sound like I was making an
accusation and it defiantly sounds like I was. Sorry!!

Like I said before, matter not if it is office or not as long as it
works. ;) Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Rich

--