Re: [ANNOUNCE] Red Hat Linux 9 XFS DVD Released

To: Richard Houston <rhouston@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Red Hat Linux 9 XFS DVD Released
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Apr 2003 11:29:58 -0500
Cc: brett holcomb <brettholcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 11:14, Richard Houston wrote:
> Funny that hey say 7.3 was the last on yet the ftp site has RH 8.0 XFS
> V4 installer. I am not really concerned with if it is office just as
> long as it works. ;)

lest I be accused of breaking promises, I -did- stop after the RH 7.3
installer.  Russell did the 8.0 installer.  :)

But if anyone wants to pick up the installer manufacturing duties, it
would certainly leave more time for us to do real work on the
filesystem.  Looks like the DVD effort is a very good start.

-Eric

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.         651-683-3102