source to xfsdump/xfsrestore

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: source to xfsdump/xfsrestore
From: Cliff Marcellus <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 10:04:32 -0700
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

  Could you please point me to the source code for xfsdump/xfsrestore?

  It's not in xfsprogs-2.3.9.src.tar.gz, as I would have expected.

Thanks
Cliff

cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |
|   Institute for Space
Research                                               |
|   Department of Physics and Astronomy       Voice : +1 403 220
7193          |
|   University of Calgary                                                      |