Re: [ANNOUNCE] Red Hat Linux 9 XFS DVD Released

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Red Hat Linux 9 XFS DVD Released
From: "brett holcomb" <brettholcomb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:27:36 -0400
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not sure what is happening. I haven't looked at it since November/December when I downloaded the RH 7.3 installer. I noticed the posting at the time. Since I no longer use RH I haven't followed it. Maybe someone else picked up the work and made a 8.0 version.

Many other distros offer XFS so I wonder what's keeping RH. Especially if they want to do servers!

On 15 Apr 2003 11:14:15 -0500