Re: Need some help with cause of Oops in XFS 1.2

To: Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Need some help with cause of Oops in XFS 1.2
From: Steven Dake <sdake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 13:19:21 -0700
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
the preempt patch is applied (heavily modified, as I said :) however, I have preemption turned off. The other significant difference is the use of the real time scheduler (which is also turned off). The realtime scheduler was a MontaVista authored scheduler patch prior to O1.

Thanks for any help
-steve