Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2
From: Jenny Williams <jenny_williams@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:32:06 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Might that re-spin be undertaken, or are you guys going to let it be the way it is? I figure that if the functionality changed from one iso image to the next it might be an issue for people. Please know I ask this with the full understanding that you guys spin these RedHat specific files above and beyond the call.