Re: Please pay attention to RedHat 7.x, other stable linux kernels (2.4)

To: John Haverty <zeio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Please pay attention to RedHat 7.x, other stable linux kernels (2.4) please ;p
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Feb 2003 10:39:55 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
So maybe you want to spend a little less time ranting.
You can help out
cvs -d :pserver:cvs@xxxxxxx:/export/burn/cvsFBSDXFS login
password: cvs
cvs -d :pserver:cvs@xxxxxxx:/export/burn/cvsFBSDXFS co XFS

(note this port is not sponsored by SGI)
which is why it going very very slowly.

Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>