Re: What is needed for a stable 2.4 based system?

To: Rainer Krienke <krienke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What is needed for a stable 2.4 based system?
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:08:32 -0600 (CST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
For starters, the patch you downloaded is a development snapshot, so if
it's stable, you're just lucky - it has not undergone extensive testing.

If you want patches that have been internally tested at SGI, get one
of the Release 1.2pre5 patches from SGI - it is expected that this is the
code which will be released as 1.2-final.

-Eric