Re: Yet Another mkfs.xfs RAID Question

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Yet Another mkfs.xfs RAID Question
From: Christian Guggenberger <Christian.Guggenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:52:46 +0100
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 07:52:09AM -0600, Stephen Lord wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-02-02 at 09:27, Christian Guggenberger wrote:
> > >
> > I could give it try, anyway...
> > This sunit options for the logsection can be overruled at mount time,
> > could'n't they??
> >
> > I'll check out the manpage.
> >
> > Christian
>
> I don't think you can override log stripe alignment, just the data
> stripe alignment.

okay.
Any other problems with log v2, sunit=8 I could run into??

Another (little) Question:
My machine has 2 GB Ram, and from tomorrow on, 4.3 TB will be exported via
kernel-nfsd. Till now, I mount all big xfs partitions with logbufs=8. Could
this cause any trouble, as my mounted xfs-filesystem size grows that way? I
read in the man pages that too high logbufs values may cause problems when
main memory is too little...

thx
Christian