Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2

Subject: Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 14:37:12 -0600
Cc: Bernhard Erdmann <be@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jenny Williams <jenny_williams@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ok the installer iso has been respun the iso the athlon kernels.
The acl-devel and attr-devel packages have also been updated
to libacl-devel and libattr-devel.
I have not tested this iso but hopefully nothing in the
build process has gone a muck so it should work no worse than
the old one.

The Makefile that I use to do all the setup and building of the various
pieces has been included on the iso.
rebuildme/Makefile
No howto at this time but is anybody is feeling really brave they
can give play with it.

--
Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>