Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2

Subject: Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Feb 2003 14:37:12 -0600
Cc: Bernhard Erdmann <be@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jenny Williams <jenny_williams@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ok the installer iso has been respun the iso the athlon kernels.
The acl-devel and attr-devel packages have also been updated
to libacl-devel and libattr-devel.
I have not tested this iso but hopefully nothing in the
build process has gone a muck so it should work no worse than
the old one.

The Makefile that I use to do all the setup and building of the various
pieces has been included on the iso.
No howto at this time but is anybody is feeling really brave they
can give play with it.

Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>