Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2

To: Jenny Williams <jenny_williams@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Corrupted file on iso installer image of XFS 1.2
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:43:49 -0600 (CST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oh, we'll probably get it worked out.  I swore last time that I would
not do another RH installer, but Russell was nice enough to step
in and do it this time.  :)  It's just a matter of priorities and
time.

But there's no point in leaving a non-functional installer out there,
so it'll probably get fixed up.

-Eric