Re: converting XFS log v1 -> v2

To: Mihai RUSU <dizzy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: converting XFS log v1 -> v2
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:31:50 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Linux XFS List <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
There is an "xfs_chver" script under Irix that uses xfs_db to do some
conversions like this - I was working on making it work with v2
logs at one point, but I did not get it to a releaseable state.

It involved setting flags in the "version" field of the superblock
and setting the logsunit field as well.  I'll have to bug Steve and
Glen to remember if there are any pitfalls to this method.

-Eric