Re: Contributed 2.4.18-24 XFS 1.2 pre5 kernels

To: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Contributed 2.4.18-24 XFS 1.2 pre5 kernels
From: Simon Matter <simon.matter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:01:01 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Seth Mos schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> So far the kernels I made have been downloaded a number of times and I was
> wondering if anyone is having problems with them.

Seth,

I have rebuilt your source rpm on RedHat 7.3, which went without any
problem. I'm using the resulting kernels on several RedHat 7.2 boxes now
without any problem. Your work is much appreciated!!
My only problem is that I still don't know how we can get RedHat to do
this for us. I'm sure as we start using 2.6 (or 3.0), we will get it
anyway.

Simon