Re: dm_handle_to_path

To: Dean Roehrich <roehrich@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: dm_handle_to_path
From: James A Goodwin <jagoodwi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:37:29 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

So are you saying that dm_handle_to_path works now?  That would be
excellent news.

-James Goodwin
Software Engineer
IBM Global Services - Federal
Phone: (281) 336 2578
Fax: (281) 335 4231
T/L 260-2578

                      Dean Roehrich
                      <roehrich@xxxxxxx        To:       James A
                      >                        cc:       linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      01/17/2003 11:35

>From:  James A Goodwin <jagoodwi@xxxxxxxxxx>
>I remember asking about this call before, but I seem to remember that the
>implementation only worked under certain circumstances.  Is that still the
>case, or does it really work now?  It's still listed in the DMAPI Status
>file as a function that does not work.

I had forgotten about the Status file--it's out of date.