Re: Strange XFS corruption...

To: Michael Sinz <msinz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Strange XFS corruption...
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:17:51 -0600 (CST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yep, when we got multiple entries here, neither check nor repair complained.
I guess it's not fundamentally inconsistent from a filesystem integrity
perspective, but it does not make the operating system happy.

We don't have a root cause for this one, we think it's another way
that the shutdown problem exhibited itself.  If you can run the latest
code (1.2pre5) the shutdown problem should be fixed, and if you see
it again, let us know!

-Eric