No automatic xfs module load at boot with RedHat 7.3

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: No automatic xfs module load at boot with RedHat 7.3
From: Lars Larsen <larsal2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:10:29 -0800 (PST)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to get xfs file system up and running at boot on a machine
running RedHat 7.3. I have installed from the CD image (version 1.1)
supplied here at the XFS site.

I'am using a SCSI card and the boot device is on a SCSI disk. But the
file system there is ext3. It will start OK, but not so with XFS. If
I mount a XFS file system after boot, everything seams OK.
It looks like the module is not loaded at boot time.

Any idees og experience?

Regards,
Lars