Re: XFS + grsecurity + linux kernel 2.4.20

To: Tobias Eichert <tobias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: XFS + grsecurity + linux kernel 2.4.20
From: Nigel Kukard <nkukard@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:45:02 +0200 (SAST)
Cc: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
HI Tobias,

The moment XFS 1.2 is relesed and the beta grsecurity
patch becomes stable we will release the updated
patches for 2.4.20.

Kind Regards
Nigel Kukard
LBSD

--

Nigel Kukard  (Chief Executive Officer)
Lando Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd

  The best language to use is the language that was designed for
         what you want to use it for - 1997

Disclaimer
----------
The contents of this message and any attachments are intended
solely for the addressee's use and may be legally privileged and/or
confidential information. This message may not be retained,
distributed, copied or used if you are not he addressee of this
message. If this message was sent to you in error, please notify
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then destroy the message
and any copies thereof.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message may be
personal to the sender and is not that of Lando Technologies Africa
or any of it's subsideries, associated companies or principals and
is therefore not endorsed by any of the Lando groups of companies.
Due to e-maill communication being insecure, Lando groups of
companies do not guarantee confidentiality, security, accuracy or
performance of the e-mail. Any liability for viruses is excluded
to the fullest extent.