Re: Versions

To: KARSCHNICK Ralf Otto <r.karschnick@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Versions
From: sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:24:37 -0600
Cc: "'linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
As the READMEs in the "patches" directory say, everything in "patches/"
are just snapshots of CVS..

The actual releases are under the Release-X directories.

There is no 1:1 correlation between the two; and you are correct,
the latest full release (XFS 1.1) is not available for 2.4.19.

However, the Release-1.2preX releases -are- available for 2.4.19, so I'd
suggest that you give those a try.

-Eric