Here is the results of my last question...

To: linux-xfs <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Here is the results of my last question...
From: yoros@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:15:14 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
As said in the subject, related to my other mails about removing files.

I have experienced that using one downloader assistant (that creates a
big sparse file an then fill it to complete download), I get a file with
lots of extents sized from 24 to 80 blocks... Yes, I must run xfs_fsr
after download, but it is interesant to include this performance to the
core code...

Pedro

--
Pedro Martinez Juliá