Re: RH 8.0 installer

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RH 8.0 installer
From: Paulo Matos <pjsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:00:47 +0100 (WEST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On 22 Oct 2002, Eric Sandeen wrote:

sandee> Someone has already done it, take a look in the XFS 1.2 prerelease
sandee> directory.

        You know who is doing it? I looked at Release-1.2pre1/installer/
annd he claims that there are some problems with text intall related to
partitioning. I also noticed there is an empty Release-1.2pre2...

        Please send me the address where to report.

        Thanks again,

--
        Paulo Matos