Re: RH 8.0 installer

To: Paulo Matos <pjsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RH 8.0 installer
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Oct 2002 14:58:25 -0500
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yep, it's Russell Cattelan here at SGI, he originally posted the message
that the installer was released, along with all the caveats.

Feel free to just send bug reports (and patches...) to the list, though.

1.2pre2 will be populated when it's available...

-Eric

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.         651-683-3102