Re: 2.4.19- xfs oops

To: Dmitry Melekhov <dm@xxxxxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2.4.19- xfs oops
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:38:32 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 09:25 4-9-2002 +0500, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:
Hello!

We had our fileserver died this night.
Sorry, I wrote down oops info by hands (so it is possible
that there are mistypings) and I can't run ksymoops on 2.4.19,
because we switched back to 2.4.18 for now, so most of warinings
are skipped here. Hope, anyway, that this info can help.

I personally don't think we can do much with this oops. I don't even see a xfs_ function called anywhere.

Not all oopses are a direct result from XFS, I have had a ethernet driver (bcm5700) blowup a box which is totally unrelated to disk io at all.

Cheers

--
Seth