[no subject]

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Egidijus Antanaitis" <antaegid@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:37:43 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear support,
    recently I got stuck with such a problem. OS - Linux RedHat 7.3, kernel
2.4.18. Hardware - Intel Desktop Board D845BG motherboard, Pentium 4
processor, HDD's Maxtor d740x-6l. Because of a bug in motherboard, the
system often freezes. I have found, the Alan's Cox patch 2.4.19-ac3 has the
workaround according to this, but when I do apply it, the xfs patch doesn't
work correctly any more. Also, I cannot apply the xfs patch to newest
RedHat's 2.4.18-10 kernel source. I got a lot of rejects in both cases. XFS
has not a xfs patch to 2.4.19 kernel, hence I am stuck. Is any solution
here? Thanks for any help:)

Sincerely,
Egidijus Antanaitis