Re: [xfsdump] make fails

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xfsdump] make fails
From: Michael Best <mbest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:01:45 -0600
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I hate to have to respond to my own post, but what exactly happened to
the tarballs in the directory mentioned below?

The src.tar.gz tarballs that were in this directory seem to be gone now.

In the meantime you can get the sources from:
ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/cmd_rpms/SRPMS/

By running:
for i in *.src.rpm; do rpm2cpio $i | cpio -i; done
rm *.spec

-Mike