Redhat Advanced Server and XFS?

To: "Linux XFS (SGI)" <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Redhat Advanced Server and XFS?
From: Bill Anderson <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Aug 2002 12:57:26 -0600
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Well, I looked in the archives, and have found virtually nothing on this
combo. I will probably be trying it this week, anyone have any
tips/pointers, or have done it/tried it? Which patches should I start
with?

Thanks, Bill

BTW, an introduction (new to the list) to me:
I used to test enterprise storage for HP, which included a lot of FS
test on Linux. XFS beat everything else out there handily on the Fibre
Channel devices I was testing, so I am a died in the wool XFS advocate.

--
Bill Anderson
Immosys