Re: xfs-filesystem is broken after rsync

To: Dirk Munzinger <Dirk.Munzinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs-filesystem is broken after rsync
From: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:21:35 +0200
Cc: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
At 11:28 31-7-2002 +0200, Dirk Munzinger wrote:
Moin,

Seth Mos schrieb:

> Can you give me a overview of the hardware this is running on? Can you
> also list what other patches are applied to this kernel beside the ipsec
> patches?

The hardware is an AMD K6 2/450 with 256 MB and 3 IDE HDs from IBM (it's just a backup server for the online-backup)

I do know about early K6 processors (i had one) that had problems with more then 32MB but that were only a few. The K6-2 should not have that problem. If it does there should be a kernel message during bootup.

In the meantime I have recompiled the 2.4.18 kernel only with the ipsec and the xfs patches - no other patches anymore.

Can you tell me what other patches there were in.

Cheers

--
Seth