Re: Who's using XFS? (again)

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Who's using XFS? (again)
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24 Jul 2002 14:51:11 -0500
Cc: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
We are currently using XFS for 25+ production web-servers, ~900GB Oracle
db servers, with potentially 15+ more servers by mid 2003, with ~900GB+
databases. All XFS installed.

Also, our dev environment, except for the Sun boxes which all are being
migrated to X86 in the aforementioned server additions, plus the dev Sun
boxes as well, are all x86 dual proc servers running Oracle, application
servers, or web services as needed. All servers run XFS from images
we've got on our SystemImager servers.

All production back-end servers are connected via FC1 or FC2 to a SAN
containing ~13TB of raw storage, which, will soon be converted from VxFS
to XFS with the migration of Oracle to our x86 platforms.

This number will only increase as time goes on. So, I'd say, "Yeah, we
use XFS too." :)

--
Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Coremetrics, Inc.