Re: NFS

To: Skylar Thompson <skylar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NFS
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:41:05 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Skylar -

NFS + Linux XFS is quite useable in general - we've chased down several
problems over the past few months.  There are some outstanding issues,
but those generally show up under very high stress.

The only real answer, of course, is to test it in your environment,
but I expect that it will work well for you.

-Eric