RE: 2.4.18 XFS 1.1 : Gave up on XFS - too many Oops

To: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 2.4.18 XFS 1.1 : Gave up on XFS - too many Oops
From: Benito Venegas <venevene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:50:05 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Poul Petersen <petersp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Well, probably some of us (including myslef)
can otain statistics and reference for this kind of "odd" problems and
help to have a better XFS product.

At least we can have more followers and show to Linus many things as Eric
is trying to do.

Have good weekend guys ..

Vene

--
Benito A. Venegas
System Engineer, Technology

This communication contains information which is confidential. It is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient(s) please note any distribution, copying or
use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please
notify us by e-mail or by telephone (as above) and then delete the
e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.