[Slightly OT] XFS for 2.5(6) Kernel potential.

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Slightly OT] XFS for 2.5(6) Kernel potential.
From: Austin Gonyou <austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Jul 2002 16:32:47 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
I was reading the LKML, then found this information regarding a
potential roadmap over at kerneltrap.org.  This is the summarized bits
for 2.6 as far as order and must-haves vs. nice-to-haves vs.
not-haves-(in 2.6). FYI. XFS is listed. I just wanted t post this to
help answer/shed light on some of the more obvious questions around XFS
and 2.5 kernel tree.

<Kernel Summary>