Re: xfs-filesystem is broken after rsync

To: Seth Mos <knuffie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: xfs-filesystem is broken after rsync
From: Dirk Munzinger <Dirk.Munzinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:28:25 +0200
Cc: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Moin,

Seth Mos schrieb:

> Can you give me a overview of the hardware this is running on? Can you
> also list what other patches are applied to this kernel beside the ipsec
> patches?

The hardware is an AMD K6 2/450 with 256 MB and 3 IDE HDs from IBM (it's just a backup server for the online-backup)
In the meantime I have recompiled the 2.4.18 kernel only with the ipsec and the xfs patches - no other patches anymore.

I am now testing with ext3. Formating the fs with mkfs.ext3 -c showed no problems.

Regards, Dirk