Who's using XFS? (again)

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Who's using XFS? (again)
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Jul 2002 17:17:31 -0500
Sender: owner-linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all -

I've been asked to take another pulse of the XFS user community; we did
this a while ago, and the results are at
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/xfs_users.html

If you're using XFS in an interesting/large/impressive/unique
installation, or your company is shipping a product using XFS (and you
can go on the record about it*) I'd like to know, so I can update the
information in the above web page.

Rumor has it that Linus didn't think very many people were using XFS;
perhaps I'll point him at this page when it's updated.  :)

Thanks,

-Eric

*If you can't go on the record, feel free to drop me an off-the-record
note.  :)

sandeen@xxxxxxx   SGI, Inc.         651-683-3102